Our contact details
Ondata Research Ltd
10 Douglas Terrace
Tel: 07887 920426
What type of information we hold
The type of personal information collected and processed includes:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details).
- Place of study or work.
- Qualifications held or being undertaken.
- Opinions and attitudes connected to a range of topics, e.g. science careers, the environment, modern foreign languages.
How we get the information and why we do we have it
Information can be provided through our clients and partner organisations as part of our contractual obligations. This means that you may provide data to us directly or via another organisation. The information can be collected via face to face interviews, paper-based and online surveys (such as SurveyMonkey).
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Laura Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org ; or
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
What we do with the information
The information is analysed to identify common themes and to draw conclusions. This analysis is shared with our client and any resulting conclusions will be anonymous.
Contact information is used in the
delivery of contractual obligations and is not shared with a third party.
How we store your information
Data collected will be stored securely: files encrypted with passwords and paper records stored in a locked filing cabinet.
Data will be deleted/destroyed in an appropriate and timely way at the end of the contracted period or study.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com or on 07887 920426 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you would like to make a complaint you can contact the Information Commissioner:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
Policy Date: 25/02/2021
Review Date: 25/02/2022